Fits all Montana Post Drivers
With the flip of a selector valve, drill a pilot hole before driving a post into hard or rocky soil. The auger’s powerful hydraulic motor makes the job easier and faster than ever before, saving you money. Additionally, the auger attachment can easily be added to existing Montana Post Drivers, requiring minimal modification simply bolt on and change hoses.
The simple selector valve allows you to switch from post driver operation to auger operation. It does not require any electrical hookups to your skid steer, and only one set of hoses is required to run the driver or the auger.
- Conveniently swings out of the way when driving posts.
- Changing from post-driver mode to auger mode is made simple with our selector valve.
- Comes standard with a 4″ auger and a 4½” all-purpose removable auger head with carbide teeth.
- We also offer other styles of heads for solid rock or clay soil.
- Features a 2″ hex-drive connector.
- Four auger teeth provide aggressive hole drilling capabilities.
- When ordered with a post driver, auger attachment comes pre-installed.
We love your post pounder, best thing we bought, we have hard ground so we dig a pilot hole, we have had the competition but nothing comes close to this one, glad we ran into you at Dakota Fest, thanks