400E Post Driver
Commercial Quality for Farmers & Ranchers
Our smallest post driver, the 400E enables farmers and ranchers to efficiently build their own fences using any medium-sized skid steer. It will drive pipe or a 6” post into almost any soil condition. The 400E may be our smallest model, but you get the same durability, low-maintenance, and quality as our larger models. Like all of our post drivers, it comes with a one year warranty.
- Energy Class: 400 ft.-lb.
- Weight of Post Driver with skid steer mount: 7800 lbs.
- Min. Skid Steer Lifting Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Weight of Post Driver with excavator mount: 500 lbs.
- Required Excavator Size: 7,000-8,000 lbs.
- Oil Flow (GMP): 7-13 gpm
- Working Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Chisel Shaft Diameter: 2.12”
- Blow Rate (Blows per min.): 600-1100
- Domed Cup Diameter: 7” OD
- Thickness of Steel Plate Frame: 1/2”
- Comes with: tool box, nitrogen charge kit and filled nitrogen bottle
- 1 Year Warranty
- Price: $5,500 – Includes skid steer or excavator mount. Note: Additional import tariff surcharges may apply. Please check with your local dealer.
After over 30 years of fencing and building my own equipment, from all types of wire machines and driver, doing 100’s of miles for various government and private entities. I find that your driver is one of the most productive factory built machines I have purchased. I can very much see that matching the size of the driver with the type of work being done can be very useful and profitable. I would recommend any large fence companies to own various multiple units to meet all their fencing needs.