|Models Available:||400E Post Driver||750R Rancher Post Driver||1000E Post Driver||1500E Post Driver|
|Ft-Lb. energy class:||400||750||1150||1500|
|Weight of Post Driver with skid steer mount:||780 lbs.||1350 lbs.||2000 lbs.||2300 lbs.|
|Min. Skid Steer Lifting Capacity:||1200 lbs.||1500 lbs.||2500 lbs.||3000 lbs.|
|Weight of Post Driver with excavator mount:||500 lbs.||800 lbs.||900 lbs.||1200 lbs.|
|Required Excavator Size:||4,000-8,000 lbs.||8,000-14,000 lbs.||12,000-18,000 lbs.||14,000-28,000 lbs.|
|Oil Flow (GPM):||7-13||11-18||13-24||16-27|
|Working Pressure:||1300-1800 PSI||2000 PSI||2200 PSI||2300 PSI|
|Blow Rate (Blows per min.):||600-1100||500-900||400-800||400-800|
|Chisel Shaft Diameter:||2.12″||2.7″||3″||3.35″|
|Domed Cup Inside Diameter (ID):||6″ ID||7″ ID||8″ ID||9″ ID|
|Thickness of Steel Plate Frame:||1/2″||3/4″||3/4″||3/4″|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Price (including skid steer or excavator mount)||$5800* USD||$6200* USD||$8300* USD||$10,500* USD|
- Domed-cup driving head: Keeps the post centered and reduces post breakage (A flat-topped cup is also available.)
- Triple purpose chain: Acts as a plumb bob, an adjustable depth gauge, and a post puller.
- Post rack: Work quickly using the convenient post rack built into the frame of the post driver on the skid steer units.
- Low profile: Doesn’t tip over when detached like most other post drivers.
- Low maintenance: Only one grease fitting and two moving parts give you hours of hassle-free operation.
- Three size options can be matched to your skid steer or excavator to give you maximum efficiency.
- All models include an excavator or skid steer mount.
- We stock all parts for these breakers and offer a one year warranty!
After over 30 years of fencing and building my own equipment, from all types of wire machines and driver, doing 100’s of miles for various government and private entities, I find that the Montana Post Driver is one of the most productive machines I have purchased. I can very much see that matching the size of the driver with the type of work being done can be very useful and profitable. I would recommend any large fence companies to own various units to meet all their fencing needs.