1500E Post Driver
Want to drive railroad ties? Here you go!
The 1500E, our heavy-weight post driver, is perfect for larger posts or rockier ground, with a working pressure of 2,300 PSI. It weighs 2,300 lbs., requiring a 3,000 pound lifting-capacity skid steer. It comes with a standard one year warranty and is available with an excavator or skid steer mount.
- Energy Class: 1500 ft-lb.
- Weight of Post Driver with skid steer mount: 2300 lbs.
- Min. Skid Steer Lifting Capacity: 3000 lbs.
- Weight of Post Driver with excavator mount: 1200 lbs.
- Required Excavator Size: 14,000-28,000 lbs.
- Oil Flow (GMP): 16-27 gpm
- Working Pressure: 2300 PSI
- Chisel Shaft Diameter: 3.35”
- Blow Rate (Blows per min.): 400-800
- Domed Cup Diameter: 10” OD
- Thickness of Steel Plate Frame: ¾”
- Comes with: tool box, nitrogen charge kit and filled nitrogen bottle
- 1 Year Warranty
- Price: $9,900 (including skid steer or excavator mount)
- Price include extra tools: flat post driving tool, concrete point, rock spike
- Optional: 12″ railroad tie driving tool for $750
They are the best pounder you can get. I have a 1500 E and a 1000 A. They require very little upkeep and the are easy to hook up and unhook. You can't go wrong with these pounders. Floyd is a great guy to work with and he will help you with any problems, he stands behind his product and is an honest working guy.
I am a fencer and have used his pounders for 3 years . We have put many hours on these pounders and have had no complaints.
We recommend these pounders to anyone.